Wednesday, August 11, 2004

SBS set to lose English Premier League

For all those aussies out there who enjoy watching the premier league. This could be the biggest blow yet. Turns out fox are asking an obscene amount of money from SBS to broadcast the highlights show and one game per week. Personally I have to say I'm really pissed off with fox, first there was euro 2004, so those of us who don't feel like forking out $50/month had to find a venue to watch the games. It was a bit of a problem when most of the games were on at 3am and now there is this. Damn foxtel bastards think they can just buy the rights to everything and force me to pay the cash for tv. I had fox at home a couple of years ago and despite 50 or so channels most of the time there was nothing but crap on. So how the hell am I meant to get my premier league fix now!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home