Friday, October 01, 2004

Lost in Translation

I got this rather strange email this morning...
repetition food men fast court matter twelve, smiling told getting years tears welcome thats"

were ALL P0PULAR S0FTWAARES FROM $20 hungry spent sugar
http://measure%2einsteadimportant%2Ecom%2ehu%2E%77%77w%77.%72ea%6C%73e%65%74.%63%6fm


ask usedto difference hat? know late hot general?
take pleasure early well corner added grow unless took society. spot clothes dont procedure
light ten grew tight aunt. cast school bent mind deal should table!
taught for either move tears wanted clock all? sandwich animal entirely copy persons
pronunciation hour accommodate grave lying, guard board day nature blew food american minutes
window. turn morning finished board under. gate lips broken head,


Now if anyone can tell me what the hell it means i'd be most appreciative. Maybe that procedure really did grow my aunt, or maybe "mind deal should table" I dunno hell.

For a moment there I thought it was some email propoganda for the election but I think all they are doing is selling bodgo software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home