Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Hooray German Beer at the World Cup

I'd read a while back that only american beer (bud), the crappiest most filthiest watery crap was going to be sold at the world cup in Germany in 2006. Well the brewers of bud have come to an agreement with bitburger to ensure german beer is sold!!! Hooray. I was seriously considering going to the world cup but with only crappy american beer it was going to be pretty annoying. This way I can get drunk off the more high quality stuff. Excellent.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mick said...

I'm damn keen to go to Germany 2006 as well. I have a few other mates from Canberra who are keen too.
Are you going to look at an organised tour, or just do it yourself?

5:00 PM  
Blogger lasonovich said...

Hey Mick, Thanks for commenting.

Well I was not thinking of doing an organised tour as they are often way more expensive than they should be. Probably just get a bunch of people together and try to stay in youth hostels cheap hotels and wherever else I can find. I guess a fair amount of time will be spent passed out in the gutter after seeing Nigeria win the world cup after defeating holland 6-5 in extra time after being tied 4-4 in regulation.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home