Thursday, April 14, 2005

Space aliens stole my week

Despite claims that this blog may have been taken over by space aliens because we hit the magical 2000 hits mark it just not true. Sure maybe they kidnapped me and there was probably some anal probes involved but I recall nothing. At least thats what I told the CIA after they interrogated me for ending up naked in a field in southern texas. Well I've returned now and you can expect normal blog service to resume right now!!! So after my extraterrestrial experience I sat down to find out how normal I really was, and now you can too. The thing claimed I was 70% normal, but my guess is that it really doesn't mean anything. Personally I think if you were 100% normal on a bunch of weird criteria you'd actually be a freak.

Via J-Walk Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home