Monday, August 29, 2005

3 wheel cars

Everytime I think of three wheel cars I can't help but remember the old one in Mr Bean that continually got pushed off the road and into all kinds of accidents by Mr Bean's trusty mini. Something tells me that this Peugeot 20CUP would only fair marginally better as it is pretty small and looks damn light. Seems like the ideal car for a weekend trip in snowy conditions as I guarantee that the three wheels would provide excellent stability and control in all conditions.

Oh yeah and if you were wondering how my trip was hunting panamanian hat makers, I found a few prize specimens and have succeeded with a 98% kill ratio. I've mounted some of the best specimens in the lab to inspire the monkeys to greater feats of subservience and to remind them of the price of failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home