Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mechanoid Chimp

I try to keep abreast of all the latest chimp news around the world but often find myself falling behind due to my feeble monkey butlers eating the newspaper rather than giving them to me. Well it turns out that someone has created a true mechanoid chimp that can eat drink, launch nuclear missles and throw faeces with the best of them. Actually this thing would be damned freaky, it supposedly tracks you around the room with its eyes that glow in an evil red colour. I dunno though, I might try a thousand of these in a room with a thousand typewriters for a few years, maybe they'd have more success than my current monkeys.

Via J-Walk Blog

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not a mechanoid chimp unless you buff it up to a high sheen with Blingmaster(TM).

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home