Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Military Food

I know now how the US military spends its trillions of dollars. Its on developing HOOAH energy bars. This rugged, american style bar provides soldiers with all the energy they need for tank driving, torturing and listening to death metal to calm down at the end of a long day. Man I could go for a power sauce bar right about now, I mean a hooah bar. What a stupid name, hooah, really which creative genius came up with that one. Someone down at the olde military intelligence I bet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://home.planet.nl/~Qwyzzle/

I didn't realise how popular this was until I got started. Have you seen this?

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had a heap of these, they have bins of them in American messes. They don't taste overly good, and I now have an even stronger aversion to the phrase 'hooha'

JT

5:53 PM  
Blogger lasonovich said...

You'll have to souvenir a few bars for us to sample back home. I mean our selection of energy bars is well down below 100, so we need a few to bolster our supplies.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home