Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hogwarts in Matchsticks

Yes ladies and gentlemen roll up, roll up for the world is about the answer to the madness of my blog. If that didn't make any sense then take the blue pill and go and have a lie down. Here and now we present the magical world of hogwarts in matchsticks. I reckon the above project would have taken some 10,000,000 man hours to complete, or 80,000 chimp hours as their little fingers are so adept. The detail of the matchstick world is actually pretty damned good and a heap better than the attempt I made with egg cartons and curly straws. Sure my attempt had more turrets but they had a habit of toppling and killing small animals.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I can't help thinking that I would like to set them all on fire. I'm not sure if it's just me, but that would be a lot of effort going up in smoke, and I think they would burn really well.

Thoughts?

5:32 PM  
Blogger lasonovich said...

I imagine that it would burn pretty well, especially if we went in there covered it in petrol and danced a satanic ritual around it while singing the oommpa loompa song.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, we'll do it this weekend as part of the festivities. It may even be better than random stick worshipping on a beach. You contact the site and arrange shipping. I'll learn the oommpa loompa song on my acoustic.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home