Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The most important US election ever

After Little Johnnie ended up winning the Australian election for a fourth time, help us god!!! Soon we will be the most fascist society in Australian history with an incredibly dodgy immigration policy, a complete lack of job security and caviar for all. For those who wish to live in a land of caviar and christian families, without any influence from overseas, gay society, or anything vaguely contradictory to conservative ways from years gone by then fine. But for me and every other young person from normal Australia I would hereby like to take this opportunity to state that soon I believe that I shall deaprt this planet for the greener grass in Holland.

So now that Australia is screwed my attention has inevitably been drawn to the US election to see if the rest of the world is screwed also. This little quiz gives quotes and you have to work out if George W or Kerry said it. I didn't do very well, but most of the quotes coul've been said by either candidate.

Via J-Walk Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home