Friday, January 21, 2005

I can see through walls.

I read this a couple of days ago about some guy who has claimed to invent a machine that can see through walls, his car, his hand and all kinds of other crap. Then he claimed that it was unsafe so he dismantled it but put it back together so 'scientists' could see his invention. Sounds like it was completely full of crap to me so in true internet style I did some 'research' and returned a bunch of crap on the inventor and his invention. He is a crazy dude who has invented all kinds of other crap before including a suit to withstand bear attacks and a bunch of other crap. Plus there is also some company who claims to be working on the same thing. It all sounds mighty dodgy to me, but if you all choose to believe than thats ok. Cheques can be delivered to the sasquatch c/o the moleman at the lost city of atlantis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home