Monday, April 18, 2005

Monkey Butlers Unite

Recently my thousands of monkey butlers have been gaining a level of intelligence and willpower that has lead them to question why they should serve no other purpose than to make me long island ice tea's at 3 o'clock in the morning. They then formed a union and demanded that their payment be increased to two bags of peanuts a day plus an extra bag on public holidays. This kind of insubordination will send me broke, so I was thinking of sending my monkeys to the butler academy. There my monkey butler can learn the true way to serve and how to be quiet and not throw faeces through the exciting bits in movies. If you are looking for replicas of my monkeys you can find them here, remember now that these statues are made from the remains of previous monkey butlers that have served throughout the years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home