Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Where's Hoffy?

I dunno who the original creator of this image is, but I'd like to thank them for their fine contribution to the world of Hoff related stuff. This fine parody on Where's Wally (Waldo for crazy americans) hides 7 hoffs throughout a picture of immense amusement. Where's Hoffy? full version is available for your searching pleasure. I dunno how long it'll take you to find the Hoff but keep searching, I know he's in there.

If you know who created this or where it came from let me know so I can provide credit where credit is due.

Where's Hoffy

Thanks Ingi!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! He's everywhere !!
For like ages i've been receiving "Hoffmails", wondering who had time to compose such works of art? until a few weeks back I found out my mate Leon Ross had created one himself "Where's Hoffy". And now its all over the web and my inbox (again) ARRRhh , when will it end?

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no !
He's been at it again....

check out www.iinet.net.au/~l_ross/pachoff

(i think he needs help)

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home