Thursday, October 27, 2005

Heroic Destiny Squad

I don't quite not to say about Heroic Destiny Squad, other than thank you rants in your pants for pointing me to perhaps the greatest site in the history of the internets. Besides the fact that these guys are the "world's #1 real life professional hero team!", they also seem to have a conscience and can write many fine articles for your consumption. Some of the awesome topics under discussion include "Canlelight Vigils are Gay" and "Communism Sucks: Here's Why". So get reading and stop hassling my monkeys for more cranberry juice. They're stomping those berries as fast as they can!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's right, Cloud Starchaser her. Thanks for the link. You rock...I'm not gay, but if I was, I would TOTALLY HOOK UP WITH YOU. LOL! Anyway, remember kids.. stay in school. Also remember that
TUCKER MAX HAD SEX WITH A TRANSEXUAL. And I'm DATING A HOMEComING QUEEN.
CLOUD STARCHASER - www.heroicdestinysquad.com

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home