Friday, March 10, 2006

UMPCs

Who knows what it stands for, is it possible it doesn't stand for anything? I dunno, but I do hate these gadget sites that explained an acronymn in one post about 6 months ago and then expect you to know exactly what it means from that point onwards. Anyway there are three of these new UMPCs out and I already had a big discussion with Patrick about how pointless they are. Basically its an ultraportable laptop, without a keyboard (except for onscreen touch typing) running some h@cked down version of windows. Plus you can use it as a multimedia player. Hey screw you stupid companies, how bout I take my 1000 euros and buy a laptop that would run twice as fast and have three times the functionality. Stupid jerks, I mean look at that touch typing how crappy would it be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home