Thursday, April 13, 2006

Earth from Above

I know it sounds like death from above, but it isn't ok. There is no death to be found in any of these pictures. Instead what you see is pictures of the earth from above. Simple concept, eh? Well simple things amuse simple minds so that's why I posted this site. It amused me, and all of you are way more simple so it must amuse you all heaps more. I guess I shouldn't go around insulting my reading audience too much but there's no finer way to start an extremely long weekend than with a little good natured abuse.

Look at this great barrier reef, isn't it soothing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is enraging me!! STUPID CALM WATER!!!! DAMN YOU OCEAN BLUE!!

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some more ;

http://news.jasonhawkes.com/archives/2006/04/aerial_views_fr.html

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home