Thursday, July 27, 2006

Robo scallop

I'm not sure what to make of robo scallop but according to the first sentence it both sucks and blows "alternately sucking and blowing". That's just gold, how can some serious science writer make such a hash of a Simpsons quote. The real quote goes "I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows." Well anyway, the technology itself actually looks pretty cool and uses some kind of super scallop to effectively deliver drugs to specific targets within the body. Plus it doesn't have batteries or anything but uses the soothing sounds of loudspeakers (preferably playing James Brown) to navigate its way through the body. The more I read this article the more I think its a hoax, if it isn't then its just damned funny.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's my update you lazy bastard?? It's been like three days and all you've got to show for it is some lousy scallop article. You'll never make world overlord at this rate.

you just lost yourself a customer!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger lasonovich said...

I blame work, well work and society. Updates will follow when I'm good and ready, all you suckers can just deal with it.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's commie talk. You some kind of nazi-commie??

I thought so. A jihad on your scallops!!!!!!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home