Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Paris' raunchy new album

Like every other person in the whole world as soon as I heard there was a Paris Hilton album I ran out and purchased as many copies as I could afford. Admittedly that meant I only bought one copy that I promptly burned in a fit of rage but it was still the greatest day of my life. Well maybe, that day where I found a penny and went for a ride on that airship that then exploded, the Hindenberg or something was pretty good too. Enough of my own pathetic ramblings, some goon has decided that rather than just burn Paris' album he would play a cunning prank where a number of Paris albums were replaced with Fake Album Covers. Sure its a pretty neat prank and deserves some kind of award. Like those awards they give out for the hotdog eating competitions, something foody. Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home