Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Double Guitar Simpsons

You know those guitars that are like double guitars. Well this is actually one guy playing two guitars and in fact I swear I've blogged something about this guy before. Well this time he's playing the simpsons on two guitars and it sounds pretty good.

I also thought I'd include a review of the simpsons movie for everyone out there. The plot is somewhat lame and could've done with a bit more thought. Still, the individual scenes in the movie are a lot like one giant episode. There are some really funny moments and Homer keeps us amused throughout. I found Bart's character completely different to the show and it was a bit annoying that he didn't really match his previous 18 years of character development. Lisa was amusing and all the side characters put in good performances. Its certainly not the greatest comedy movie ever, but it has its moments and kept me pretty amused for an hour and a half. 7/10

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home