Monday, February 28, 2005

Mmmm Alcohol Without Liquid

Reaching back into the dank darks days of 2004 I remember a particularly enjoyable product that claimed to be able to let you sample all the joys of alcohol without the need to actually drink. Instead the alcohol is vaporised and you inhale it, leaving you mighty drunk and supposedly hangover free. Well despite my continual attempts to try out the equipment at home I have been unable to make my own version using my oven, a pogo stick and an oversized hampster that I found in the trash. Enter the answer to all my problems, < a href="http://www.awolspirit.com>AWOL the company that makes the product is finally releasing a single user machine. Previously all they had was expensive multi purpose machines for use in bars and clubs. Now I know what to purchase duty free on my next trip overseas as a present for everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home