Monday, February 28, 2005

The Razzies are back

Most people by now are familiar with the Razzies, the dodgy Oscars for the worst film performances of the year. Personally I find them a lot more interesting than the real oscars which (in recent times anyway) has become nothing but a feel good celebration for minority groups and nerds. Well I missed this a couple of days ago but the official Razzies Results are out. Including Halle Berry winning for worst actress for Catwoman (which also won worst film) the Razzies are a constant source of amusement. The strange thing was that this year Halle Berry actually bothered to show up to collect her prize and claimed ""When I was a kid, my mother told me that if you could not be a good loser, then there's no way you could be a good winner". Recognising when something is shite is perhaps more important then lauding someone for a clearly outstanding performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home