Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bunny suicides & Bonus Truck accidents

Some pretty cool ways for bunnies to die. If you are of a sick mind and enjoy torturing small animals than this is definitely the site for you. The bunnies just keep on dying and I just keep on laughing. I especially like the creative and longwinded methods that many of the bunnies use to top themselves.

In a special double episode of this strange blog comes the completely unrelated Truck Accidents (in french). These are some pretty funny pictures to keep you occupied on Tuesday, the most boring day of the week. The interface sux on this page but the pictures are pretty cool, so don't blame me, blame the evil corporation that has enslaved your mother. I call him gamblor!

I especially like this picture....



Thanks Chubb for both links!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home