Monday, July 11, 2005

Edible Meat

Most of the meat I buy is edible, except for the occasional rancid cow I buy down at the old abattoir on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Well it turns out that my trips down to the 'toir (as I affectionately call it) may soon be a thing of the past. Scientists are already working on meat that can be grown completely in the lab. I call it LabMeat (tm) and supposedly it will be safer than ordinary meat with all the flavour. I dunno about you but there is a lot of variation in meat and that is part of the attraction. If every steak and every chicken breast tasted exactly the same it'd get kind of uninteresting after a while.

Mmm Tasty Lab Koala Meat!
Soon we could all be eating tasty koala meat generated in ye olde lab.

Via J-Walk Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home