Thursday, September 15, 2005

5 blades dude

When I came into work this morning and saw that Gillette was releaseing a 5-bladed razor with two lubricating strips, I could hardly control myself. I immediately drove home and proceeded to destroy all my three bladed razors in a fit of rage. Then I realised that this was probably a bad idea and would force me to go for months looking like ape man unless I purchased some new razors. I mean really, 5 blades, what the hell are you meant to do with that. Maybe you could take them on planes and then gradually remove each blade and then hold the plane to ransom.

Oh yeah, you can take the full tour of the fusion as it is known at the Gillette site for h@x0rs. Get it, they hack up your face so they are L337 h@x0rs...... That's it I'm going to Moe's.

Thanks Mike!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home