Monday, September 12, 2005

Katrina Kaption Kompetition

Well I know its in bad taste, but everyone has to have the odd laugh at crazy things every now and again, so we're back with some more caption madness.

This image got it all started.



I got it all started: "President Confused by Satellite Picture of Hurricane"
Bush – “looks to me like this hurricane is only about a foot across, it can’t do much damage”

Mykl: "Bush: How can people say I'm not doing enough for the people of New Orleans? look how far up my sleeves are rolled, I must be working hard. I've even taken off my tie! Jeez, what more do people want? "

Patrick: "Scientician: Now if you observe here the centroid of the low pressure..blah blah blah
Bush (thinking): I gotta get me one of these big screen TVs for my ranch...."

Lance: "The weather channel is sooooo boring, lets watch Benny Hinn!"

Mykl: "Bush (thinking): What am I gonna have for lunch today? Nachos? Mmmmmmm...nachos..."

Lasonovich: "So as you can see Katrina came nowhere near Texas.
Bush “Excellent, that’s all I need to know"

Lasonovich: "Bush (thinking): Man I’m so drunk right now…."

Lance: “Mr President, we are holding your daughters in this location, exactly where you asked them to be held"

Mykl: "And as you can see here, Mr President...hey, wait a minute...thats not him, thats just a wax dummy!!"

Lasonovich: Bush “we’ll thake the spruce goose”
Meteorologist “but sir”
Bush “I said hop in…..”

Lance: “Mr. President I’m sorry but this is not a good location to hold the next UN summit”

Mykl: "Mr President as you can see this monitor is completely f*cked, its just showing all this blue fuzz."
"Mmmm hmmm. Good work, Johnson. I'm glad you notified me of this immediately. I'll get a new monitor for you - you can count on it. This white house staff tea room will not be TV-less, not on my watch, no sir."

Patrick: "Bush: what's all that blue stuff.
Guy: er, that's the Ocean Mr President.
Bush: Ocean, eh? well you learn something new every day...."

Plus some bonus pics for fun.

Thanks Mykl

There's only one way to help the flood victims after Katrina..


Thanks Denis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home