Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Genetic Super Monkey's Stolen

My plan for my genetic super army has been stolen by Stalin (Hey, that rhymes). Forget the fact that Stalin was around years before me and was actually in charge of his own army instead of just a lunchbox like me, it remains patently obvious that his idea was stolen from me and from this blog in fact. Many of my regular readers will notice that throughout the blog I frequently reference my genetic super monkeys and comment on their progress from stem cells through puberty and into pure killing machines. Now this Stalin pansy has claimed to come up with a bunch of theories that claim he was trying to cross breed humans and apes. Well, good luck to him I say, I already tried that route and despite the promises of easy gratification the monkey men that were produced were of low quality and poor intellect. So get a brain Stalin and give up, its my plan and I've already patented the technology.

Look at him, he just gave himself all those medals and never even finished his super monkey project.

1 Comments:

Blogger lasonovich said...

In fact I don't even think that's Stalin at all. Perhaps its one of his cross breed monkeys from the crypt.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home