Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Flying Car MkII

As the evidence continues to mount that someone in Perth is driving around in a flying car, I'm left wondering what type of technology it uses. Maybe those anti-grav drives are a lot more advanced than I thought they were. Maybe the car is actually on stilts and you cna't quite make them out from a satellite image. Whatever it is the next flying car sure makes for some interesting thinking. Maybe its actually an alien car and its filled with gold, who knows, but what I do know is that I've gotta get me one of these.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well as articles go in the SMH, I thought it was poor. You would expect at least them to send out a journo to the area and see what it was. A barbie shed or something probably.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home