Thursday, November 04, 2004

George W wins again

So despite all the predictions and all my hardcore polling of the electorate that indicated a Kerry victory. George W has won again.. Goddamm it, here I was hoping that maybe americans weren't as stupid as they make out or maybe that someone would strike Bush down from above but I was wrong. Well america, all I can say is you chose your destiny. When you realise in four years time that your national debt has sky-rocketed to such a degree the US economy will collapse, that you are stuck in a quagmire of a war you cannot win, when you have no civil rights left then think back to today and enjoy what you have done.

Screw you world, I'm going to go live in a cave in the NSW mountains, no one will get me there. muahhahhahhahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home