Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Beeping Soccer Ball

There have always been controversial calls in sport, like that time I punched the ref in the face and he sent me off and then I punched the linesman on the way off. I never should've been singled out for shooting the opposition goalie in the first place, he was dissin' my home boys. In an attempt to stop blatantly unfair calls like this they are now introducing a soccer ball that beeps when it crosses the goal line. Actually it wont stop that kind of violence but maybe it will stop them missing goals in important matches that leads to Man U actually winning a game. Supposedly the beep is transmitted to the ref so he can tell when a goal is scored. Good idea but when are they going to introduce swords to increase the excitment level at international soccer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home