Thursday, November 03, 2005

Beer Brewing Monkeys

If I had a dollar for every time i'd heard the story about how monkeys are actually smarter than us and brew their own India Pale Ale then well I'd have about -$15. Well it turns out its true, at least according to the highly reputable source "Modern Drunkard Magazine". Lets just pause for a minute here and consider the fact that there is a magazine called modern drunkard!!!! Where's my subscription, and why wasn't I informed in person by a gold-leaf embossed invitation?!!!?!??! Can you tell I'm excited!! Well I am and that was before the fact that I found out Monkeys could brew beer. I dunno how reputable the source is but if I've learned anything over the last few years its the simple fact that the internet is always right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home