Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Beer Fridge

Finally, a product for the man who has everything. For a long time I've been wanting one of those fridges with the cool ice dispensers in the front, just to make it easier to stir up a few martinis. Well now I don't need one anymore, and thanks to the Home Pub I can have my beer and drink it too. I can see this kind of thing becoming more and more popular all over the world as people struggle to find the perfect solution to their beer needs. Imagine at the end of a long day being able to pour a tall frosted one without the need for a bottle or even to open the fridge. Science has never come so far ladies and gentlemen because right here and right now I'm proclaiming this as the greatest invention of 2006. I know that its only February and that maybe someone will come up with a faster than the speed of light drive, but dammit this thing is just awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home