Monday, February 20, 2006

Chernobyl Ride

I swear, I'd written about this before. Somewhere in the depths of history is a post about this crazy Chernobyl Ride. Maybe the blogger corporation decided to delete my post, maybe it was all in my imagination and in fact it was just an email conversation I had with someone. Maybe I underwent a mind meld and am having other people's memories again. Maybe I forgot to blog about it because of the 18 cases of tequila I'd just drunk or maybe I just sux0r the most.

It doesn't really matter anyway I guess, but for those who haven't seen the site I recommend reading all about this one lady's crazy rides into the heart of glowing Chernobyl. Supposedly the trees still glow at night! Oooooh scary. I also remember reading something about this Chernobyl ride being a hoax and not as real as it all seems, but I'll leave that up to your curious minds.

Thanks Mike for reminding me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home