Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mexico by Night

Every other blog in the whole world is blogging these photos so why can't I?!! Eh, you want to fight about it, well step outside and smell the roses because you can't handle the truth. Now I've got that mismash of random quotes out of my system I'll continue with the blogging. No, there is nothing too exciting about these photos, they all claim to be real photos taken from a chopper above Mexico City but some of them definitely look fake. I'll let you all decide for yourselves and I'll head back to this bottle of malt liquor I've got stashed under my desk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's just screenshots from simcity 5

4:29 PM  
Blogger lasonovich said...

Indeed, you have passed this simple test. Now you can proceed to level 18.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home