Monday, January 09, 2006

More flying madness

I love crazy people, in fact I love them so much that there antics keep me amused for days on end. What I especially like is when people come up with a really bizarre idea and then try to sell it as a kit. Basically in this case you supply your own scooter and then chuck a whole bunch of crap on the back and you end up with a perfectly safe Flying Scooter. It can run, it can jump and it can fly short distances in light winds with only moderate risk to the pilot. Now remember the patent is pending, so get one now before the evil oil corporations shut this little money spinner down. I actually reckon the flying wouldn't be too bad and you don't need a pilots licence, so you could crash it into as many buildings as you want to.

Man, that thing looks so safe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home